Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today is????

  • Idk what today is.
  • Labor Day weekend & I'll be doing NOTHING.
  • I actually like "Otis" now (after seeing the video a dozen times)
  • Since the VMAs aired, I've been lowkey obsessing about Beyonce & Jay's baby. I don't even like them.
  • I kinda hate when people ask "how far/close do you live from *insert Virginia city*"
  • I'm still sick with Tonsillitis, but it's a off & on thing.
  • I washed my hair 3 days ago, yet I've done nothing to my hair.
  • When did you need a "membership" to go to a Free Clinic? VA sucks ass.
  • Antibiotics are heavenly with devil worship mixed in.
  • I have been bribed to leave the house for a milkshake. I really really really would love a milkshake though.
  • Everything (bed linens, hoodies, sweaters) smells like my sweat.
  • It's "cuffing season" and someone I know got caught up.. I'm glad for her though lol.
  • Green toe nail polish may be making me feel sicker. Is that possible?
  • My best friend is moving to NJ in October & I'm so jealous and excited for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment