Sunday, September 18, 2011

9.18.11 Randoms

  • I have been braiding my hair since Friday and I'm still not done.
  • I love going to lunch with older people. They always pay & you learn something.
  • Went to church today after missing about 8 Sundays in a row.
  • We got some cuteness @ church, specifically in the Music Department. Just *licking fingers*
  • I had a dream that my cut buddy got shot & died, but what stands out the most is his aunt telling me that I love him and that I needed to tell him.
  • Some guy at church, came up to me & said "I like these braids *grabs hair* They are very poetic... justice.." I didn't even get mad, just laughed!
  • I cooked that French fried onion fried chicken for dinner today & it isn't half bad!
  • You know how most people say rejection just makes them go harder for what they want? Yeah, not for me.
  • Trey Songz was a better singer when he had braids. Now he's just something to look at (which is a good thing), but his singing is just bleh.
  • I already know what I'm getting for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment