Monday, September 26, 2011

9.26.11 End of Day Randoms

  • Pepperoni pizza almost killed me today.
  • I haven't had beef since 2005 & pork since 2008.
  • It was my fault because I shouldn't of ate it, but that pain I experienced is what I hope giving birth DOES NOT feel like.
  • My ex boyfriend I haven't seen in over 6yrs popped up to see me at home. He's such a different person, change looks good on him.
  • Accomplished step 1 of getting rid of that jealousy bug & congratulated him on the new baby. He said it was weird to hear me say that.
  • We had a decent conversation before he had to leave. It was so good seeing him today.
  • What is with these places that are hiring telling people to not to call to check the status of applications?
  • Found a sewing machine on Craigslist for $40! I'll be calling that lady this weekend!
  • I learned how to do a fishtail braid today. I don't think anyone understands how excited I am about knowing how to do this.
  • I've been wanting to do this type of braid for about 6yrs & even in hair school the teacher couldn't show us how to do it.
  • Click any of those last 2 links to see my hair post on the fishtail braid if you're interested on learning it!
  • I found a picture dated for 10/2/2010 of my best friend & myself & I had the same type braids in that I have in now.
  • I don't think that date is right because I wasn't chilling with her like that last October, I'm thinking it was 2/10/10.
  • I'm about to start calling all guys hunks & honey..... Then again, maybe not. They may think I'm down to fuck when I'm really not.
  • Eczema spots on my leg & neck is murdering me. The urge to itch is horrible.
  • My tummy still feels weird from the attempted pepperoni homicide earlier.
  • Listened to Phonte's Charity Starts At Home mixtape & dope doesn't even describe it well enough. Love it from top to bottom, no skips.
  • I can't wait for the day I can create something that I can wear proudly & have someone compliment me on it. Is that vain?

No comments:

Post a Comment