Sunday, September 25, 2011

9.25.11 Randoms

  • I've been sleeping a whole lot recently.. Idk if it's the weather change or what, but sleep is #1 these days.
  • I wish my mother would stop wanting to talk about my paternal grandmother's failing health. I just don't want to come to the fact that she is dying.
  • I need a get away from life for like a hour or so... Drugs can do that right?
  • My mother got mad at me for telling her to stop bringing up my Grandma (which seemed like) every 5 minutes this weekend.
  • Prayer works, right?
  • I'm super bored.. If gas wasn't so high, I would love to just drive around for a little bit.
  • Doing hair Friday afternoon/evening. Possibly Saturday too.
  • Thanksgiving plans have changed: was going to stay home & cook, but we'll be in NYC for Thanksgiving. I ain't mad at all.
  • Still looking for a quick, mind freeing get away.
  • Got a couple phone calls to make tomorrow morning, checking the status of some applications. Always fun -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment