Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9.14.11 End of day Randoms

  • Went to the doctor's today and got a decent report... Lost a couple pounds and my shingles are just about gone. I'm excited.
  • While in the doctor's office I picked up a March or May 2011 InStyle Magazine, skimming the pages I see Kim K. & Kris Humphries and I read the caption. She's 5'2" & he's 6'9". How do these super short women get these super tall dudes? A tall woman like myself (5'11.5") needs something 6'9" and up to feel small. But 6ft is good enough for me, even 5'11".
  • 16 yrs ago my mother came home with this little lightskinned, grey eyed creature named Malik. I watched him grow to become the almost man that he is today. Happy Birthday lil big brother.
  • People really take Twitter serious.
  • I had a chicken philly today and oh my lawd, I missed that so much.
  • I had to add the .5 to my height... That's my true height.
  • I miss wearing heels every other day.
  • Cushioned platform pumps are everything and I need 2 pairs (black & nude).
  • Watched some of Dr. Oz's "Arsenic in Apple Juice" episode today and OH MY G! I will never ever ever drink apple juice again.
  • Yum. Yum. Yum. Common is on Jon Stewart's show right now. That's one fine man.
  • I listened to most of Watch The Throne and I feel bamboozled. Otis isn't even up there, what type of bull is that?
  • I also downloaded my guilty pleasure song........ Well a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment