Friday, September 2, 2011

9.2.11 Randoms

  • Yesterday was the first day since I've left the house while sick. I felt great until I got a fever..
  • I have officially been sick for 2 weeks and it's a off and on thing.
  • Today will be the 2nd day I leave the house and I'm hoping that I don't get a fever while I'm out.
  • My toe nail color has been the same for about 3 weeks. That's not normal for me.
  • I haven't worn lipgloss or lipstick in 2 weeks.
  • Being way too old for a Christmas list, I told my family if they get me anything this year, make sure it's a sewing machine.
  • I got my bill for my ER visit yesterday: $450 for 3 liquid Tylenols, a strep test, and that's about it. Not having medical insurance is a bitch.
  • I have a spot of eczema on the nape of my neck that is soooo not sexy and it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment