Monday, September 12, 2011

9.12.11 Randoms

  • Listening to Pandora, Ryan Leslie station and Nas' "Still Dreaming" comes on... I love that song.
  • I'm so tired of being sick.. UGH!
  • Finally painted my toes after about 3 days of naked nails.
  • I hate naked toe nails..
  • Still confined to the house since I am technically still contagious.
  • My medication for the shingles cost so damn much.
  • If $100,000 dropped into my back pocket I would have 0 complaints & no debt.
  • My debt isn't even a 3rd of that.. So the rest would go to my "wants".
  • Could I possibly go to Federal Prison for owing the IRS $2,500?
  • Since I did my toes, my hair doesn't have a chance of getting flat ironed at all..
  • Working on a surprise b'day present for my little brother......
  • This weekend, I'm braiding my hair up.. I can't deal with it & these fevers at the same time.
  • Talked to one of my exes this past week and he has matured so much. Good to know time does change some people.
  • He kept telling me about his fiancĂ©e and the jealous monkey on my back didn't allow me to congratulate him.
  • Still working on that jealously thing, btw.
  • I read on Tumblr (I think) that black women will be single and unmarried if they keep waiting on black men & that they need to try outside their race. I have no problem with dating another race, but men (in general) don't approach me. Well the right type of guy doesn't approach me: either he's old enough to be my father, too short for my liking, or just interested in sex.
  • And I do see some sexy white guys I would love to swirl with..
  • Spoke to another ex Saturday night and he was pissed that I haven't called him even though I was sick.. I love when people are mad with me..
  • I'm not even the type to complain about being sick, so if I'm not calling you or if you call to come see me and I'm sick.. Best believe something is really wrong.
  • Seriously, $100,000 and I'm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment