Thursday, September 22, 2011

9.22.11 Randoms

  • I did a good deed today! I'm even proud of myself.
  • Cooked dinner for my grandma.... Then turned around and cooked dinner at home.
  • I'm seriously pooped.
  • Something about my ex-bf commenting on my FB is confusing.......
  • I want to add more people to my 2nd Facebook, but I'm thinking about deleting both profiles altogether.
  • I made buttery potatoes & they are DELISH. I may share that recipe if I'm asked.
  • Just randomly started reciting Wale lyrics.. I can't remember the song title or who else is featured......
  • I also made some of the stickiest, sweetest, crunchiest bbq chicken wings in my entire cooking history.
  • So happy that my weight loss is visible.... Now to work on that working out thing -__-
  • I figured out what Wale song it was... Rather Be With You <--- click that & listen!
  • I want to have one last cookout of the year before it gets too cold. Maybe invite some folks over to enjoy my cooking.
  • My mother won't even care as long as I cook enough for the week.
  • Facebook & these questions/numbers games bore me... Yet I want to join in: bittersweet.
  • Listened to Kanye most of the day.. That guy is amazing.
  • Rethinking the whole deleting of my Facebook idea............
  • I'm sleepy.... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment