Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Like, Lust, Love......

These are 3 entirely different stages and I feel this way about 3 totally different guys. Most people get the like and love emotions confused, but not me.

Guy 1 aka Like is a sweet, caring type of guy. He makes me laugh, we chat online almost every single day and I can see a future with him. The only bad thing, he lives hours away... I just realized I genuinely cared for him when he told me he lost a close family member. At that exact moment, I wanted to be there for him. And anyone who really knows me that I don't show compassion towards people I don't care for, because I could really care less. That's just how I have always been.

Guy 2 aka Lust is a cool, funny, weird, likable guy that I've known for a couple years now. We have this off & on cut buddy thing that I love (cuz the sex is awesome) but outside of that, we really like each other. I don't know about him, but I do have some deep feelings towards him and they all aren't sexual. To tell him those feelings will never happen because of my fear of rejection (again).

Guy 3 aka Love could be my everything. And I mean that. He makes me laugh, he takes care of me, my family loves him, he's the best thing that never happened (relationship wise). I would bring up the whole distance thing sucks (which it does) but I know that would not be enough for us. I really don't know how to feel about him, since I know he's miles and hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment