Monday, August 1, 2011

Random Thoughts of the early day

  1. I want to leave VA. More so the wing of my mother.
  2. Got a new toothbrush yesterday & I love it..
  3. Looking for a job is a job and I hate it.
  4. Brought a pattern to make a dress but I'm not going to use that until I get a sewing machine.
  5. Oh, I'm going to start making clothes.. First piece is going to be a pencil skirt.
  6. I need to rest up, we have a big delivery coming & a service man to fix the fridge tomorrow..
  7. Still haven't heard anything back from those interviews.. I'm not sure if I really care though.
  8. Been listening to Amel Larrieux's Bravebird album for the past couple of days. I'm in love.
  9. Online job applications are the worst things ever invented for a person with a short attention span since it's not entertaining.
  10. With #1, I wouldn't mind doing something not all the way thought thru like just leaving the homefront with no exact location in mind until I get there..

1 comment: