Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Late night thoughts

  • I saw that I got a email from Blind Fury's website. When did I sign up for that? Did someone sign him? Dude is decent.
  • Babysitting for the next 4 days from 6am to 4pm. At least it's going to put some money in my pocket.
  • Doing hair as a hustle isn't happening. Guess that's cool since my heart isn't in it like it use to be.
  • I'm getting better and better at painting my nails with little to no mistakes. I would love some new colors and crackle polish.
  • Once I get my sewing machine, I'll be making plenty of no pattern needed type of things like maxi dresses and some easy tops.
  • I have to think of more topics/posts for my hair blog.
  • I wonder if the 3Ls think about me as much as I think about them.
  • Green is my color and I just realized it today.
  • The weekend can't get here soon enough.
  • 5:30 is going to be here quick.
  • I wonder where I'll be in the next year because I can't be in the same place.

1 comment: