Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8.9.11 Randomness

  • The internet is so boring to me, recently.
  • No phone + no life = BORED all the time. Seriously.
  • I just realized I'm in LIKE, LOVE, and LUST. How does that even happen?
  • Our DC family trip may turn into our NYC family trip and I would love that more than anything!
  • Craisins are little jewels from heaven.
  • Finally went to VA Beach this past weekend. It was awesome, I got my salt water taffy & ate 2 boxes.
  • Snapped a couple pics while at the beach, and I must say my backyard is looking really full these days and I LOVE IT!
  • I haven't eaten an entire meal in about 5 days. Is that bad?
  • Family reunion this weekend will feature alcoholic beverages, cursing, fighting, and just ignorance and I'm completely down for it!
  • I had to Google how to spell alcoholic, that can't be good at all.
  • I start my 6 day long baby sitting gig tomorrow morning around 6:10am. YIPEE.
  • I want a sewing machine BADLY. I have so many ideas of things I want to make (from Youtube inspiration) but no sewing machine :(
  • Twitter is wack. I think it's more of certain people I follow. It may just be me.
  • Working on a real post soon.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are a freakin' kaleidoscope. And I didn't need Google to spell that. Im proud of me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon has some great deals on a sewing machine. Check it out.

    Twitter is all about who you follow. I do monthly purges because some folks are on some bs.

    ReplyDelete