Friday, July 29, 2011

Randomness for 7/29/11

  • I'm feeling real blah. I need change. GOOD change.
  • 2 things I want in the near future: Cleared up credit & an iPhone. Smh, got my priorities all in lined lol..
  • Going to see Transformers 3 (again) tomorrow with mom..
  • Tuesday will be here before I know it... *blows bangs*
  • Of all the potato chips we could possibly have in the crib, Salt & Vinegar are all that's available.. Beyond gross is an understatement.
  • Peach ice cream is my favorite thing as of last night.
  • Still haven't heard back from either one of those interviews.. What the hell?! I'm more than qualified for both of them.
  • Twitter is only fun when sex is the main topic...
Btw, I have always loved sex from what my mother told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment