Monday, July 4, 2011

Jealous & Ok with it.

I know recently all my posts have been about relationships & all that type of stuff.. It's because I want one, again. Today at church, this couple got engaged & I sat there like "Why not me?!". I'm not interested in dude, but I would love for this to happen to me. It really seems like all the women who shouldn't be married are getting "wifed up" and by women who shouldn't be married, I mean crazy & possibly being a whore.

Most people wouldn't admit they are jealous, but I'm super jealous. Especially after today, I'm like if a girl like her (crazy, loud, ghetto) can get engaged, why can't I? It may be my hormones, but I sat there like wtf?! I seriously had not 1 good wish for them because I can't.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL it takes alot for someone to admit they're jealous/envious of another but its a natural human emotion. I know for a fact you're going to get what you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you.. I hope you're right.

    ReplyDelete