Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Randomness for 7/17 - 7/26/11

  • Went on 2 interviews, it's only Tuesday (barely) but I'm waiting to hear back from both jobs.
  • Got a new shirt & new dress.. Wore the dress to church on Sunday...... Just man, wish I would of taken a picture..
  • If you let someone go and they come back to you, that means its meant to be right? Dear God, I hope so.
  • Seriously, I had the best time ever Sunday night.
  • I had so many emotions come over me when the night ended, that all I could do was cry.. I never felt like that ever.
  • They weren't tears of sadness though.
  • I cut my finger some days back, but this bitch continues to hurt like shit. FML.
  • Amy Winehouse passed away and I feel like people wanted to be there for her when it was too late. RIP.
  • Elijah Minnelli LOL.. Roseanne had some classic lines.
  • I need to hear "Frank"
  • My friend/ex-boyfriend took me out to dinner tonight. I didn't say thank you and I don't feel bad about it... Lol I'm a rude girl.
  • *In my best Tracie Spencer voice* Tender kisses, blown away...

No comments:

Post a Comment