Saturday, July 16, 2011

Random Thoughts 7/16/11?

  • Idk today's date.
  • Mom & I walked 2 miles on this trail.. That shit beat my ass, but it was kinda worth it.
  • I missed not 1 but 2 calls from this place wanting to interview me for this position and people were home both times. How awesome!
  • Had another "I want one" moment in Sam's Club today when I saw these cute little boys. *deep sigh*
  • The house phone rang at 10:30pm on the dot & my heart stopped. I thought it was someone I wanted to talk to but it was my brother instead.
  • Just because you get older doesn't mean you get wisdom. I wish more people realized this.
  • Can I just say again, Transformers 3 was amazing!!!
  • I hate how people stare at me but don't say anything. Wtf you looking at me like that for, people?! lol
  • 2 words: MY ASS! Omg, it is sore.
  • If I can't get out of going to church, I'm gonna have a serious attitude all day long. Bet money.
  • Saw my ex something Friday, he's so not attractive to me anymore. That normally doesn't happen to me.
  • I know I keep saying how bad I want to be married, I just want a boyfriend for the time being.. The married thing can come after that lol.
  • I hope I kinda can't make this DC family vacay because I'll be working. My mom pisses me off so easily and that little 3 or 4 hour drive is going to be too much.
  • Dad isn't done working on my car yet.. Hope he finishes before the 1st.
  • I haven't worn my favorite sandals in a while.... They are so sexy smh.
  • I had the hardest time finding banana clips, but I found some.. Been banana clippin it up since Thursday!
  • How to Train Your Dragon is the most heroic & saddest movie ever!
  • How do people have thousands of friends on FB?!
  • I want passion!!!!!! Thug passion, plain passion, just some damn passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment