Monday, July 11, 2011

Random Thoughts 7/11/11

  • Sinus headaches suck. I was in the bed all day.
  • I "forgot" to go do this lil girl's hair today. I hate dealing with her mother, ugh!
  • Totally missing out on some of the greater things in life like being in NY, spending time with my sister, going to summer concerts, going to see the Tribe Documentary (about A Tribe Called Quest, duh).
  • This chick on Youtube doing videos & her mouth looks like she eats cigarettes for a living.
  • Meat is gross!! Back to being a vegetarian I go.
  • After all this time off, thinking, and reflecting on myself & my life; I still don't know what I want to do in life. How awesome :|
  • Back on my vitamins too.. How bad is it for me to take prenatal vitamins when you aren't pregnant?
  • I want to see Transformers 3 again.
  • Split ends are a bitch!!!
  • KILL PEOPLE, BURN SHIT, FUCK SCHOOL! (And I'm not even in school!!!)
  • I'm tired of NSA sexual relationships. I said that like I'm in several, it's just one.
  • Why won't someone surprise me & pay my phone bill?
  • I love surprises, btw. I never get any.
  • I had an anxiety attack when my Dad didn't show up the other weekend. I didn't tell anyone about it either.
  • These Skittles I had earlier were by far the best bag of Skittles I have ever had in life.
I have a couple posts in Drafts that need to be finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment