Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random Thoughts 7/28/11

  • I'm so tired and I do nothing all day long. I was never this tired when I was working 2 jobs & doing hair on the weekends.
  • Researching becoming a licensed barber. Good?
  • Still haven't heard anything back from those 2 interviews.
  • Bestie, Mom, & I may go to the movies tomorrow.
  • I'm tired of doing NOTHING!
  • I want to be where he is.... That's a new thing to me too.
  • Heart still on my sleeve... He knows the full truth now.
  • Woke up to a little poetry from him was the 2nd best thing that happened this week.
  • Next Tuesday is "Ebony be up all damn day waiting on people Day".
  • I need to be in NYC the last week & a half of August so I can go to Afro Punk with my sister.
  • Cell phone is still off and I'm cool with it..

1 comment: