Thursday, July 14, 2011

Randomness for 7/14/11

  • Why can't I find my short banana clip?!
  • I'll be buying some banana clips today.. I'm tired of ponytails & bobby pins.
  • I'm hungry, but not hungry. So I won't be eating.
  • Day 3 or 4 of no meat & I'm feeling great about it.
  • These vaginal cramps can kiss my ass.
  • May go apply for this Property Manager position since I do know a little about the field.
  • We (my mother) has set the dates for our DC trip next month & my sister is going to meet us there.. Super amped about it.
  • Pank dress with pank toes... A good and a bad thing to me: they match.
  • I'm so tired of scratching where this eczema is.
  • I need to do a real post even though I'm enjoying these random thought posts.
  • Disco hasn't died, just moved... And I need more of it in my life..
My favorite old song the past couple of days:

No comments:

Post a Comment