Monday, June 20, 2011

Pt 2 of I Don't Get It.

I didn't expect there to be a part two (click there if you didn't read it) to this matter but there is..

Now it's been a couple weeks after my bestie has been involved with this dude (still no sex, btw) and of course she's been calling me complaining about him still not bringing up sex and such. So last night that all changed. He called her to see if she wanted to go over and watch a movie. She automatically tells me she's not going if he's not giving her some sex and I'm like oh.. okay. Then he calls her again to confirm if she's going to come over or not & he tells her to stop and get some condoms. Again, she thinks he's lying or playing with her emotions. I'm on the sidelines telling her you never know, tonight could be the night, blah blah blah. After some "hard decision making", she goes over to see him. They have sex and like I told her, it was probably well worth the wait.

Now what I don't get about all this is
1. You got mad because the man wanted to spend time with you, no sex.
2. He doesn't hound you about sex, yet you hound him. Why?

As a woman who is known to be a tease, I would probably faint at a man who wants to spend time with me and doesn't have sex as his number 1 reason. That's so hard to find.. I know sex is a good portion of a relationship, but when you're trying to get to know someone better, sex is better when it's left on the back burner...

No comments:

Post a Comment