Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You don't have to lie to me....

Why do people lie? Why do men lie to women about simple things? Why do parents lie to their children? These are questions I ask myself quite often.

I love when people can be 100% honest with me about anything, especially if I ask them for advice or their opinion. In all my relationships, I tell the other person "You don't have to lie to me about anything. I'm grown & I can handle the truth." I know for a fact that a couple men think I'm just saying that because its a cool thing to say. No, I'm saying it because it's true. You have no need to lie to me. If I can't handle your truths, then that's my problem.

In the beginning of any kind of male/female love interest type of relationship, I always ask for dude to be upfront about everything. You want a sex only relationship, say so. Doesn't mean you're going to get that, but at least I know what you want. Even if we're already involved & you cheated, tell me. Why? So I can know & protect my body & heart at all cost. Plus, whatever is in the dark will come to light anyway.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment