Sunday, June 12, 2011

I don't get it....

My bestie has found her self a "good man". Well in my opinion of what she tells me, he is a good man. He wants to spend time with her, he doesn't want to have sex, and he wants to get to know her in & out. Another thing that makes him stand out is that he told her "If we're going to do this (serious relationship), no Facebook". When she told me that, I was like wow!

Now, they've been dating for a short while now and she calls me upset at the fact that he doesn't want have sex. She's use to guys wanting to hit on the first night & I told her I think it's awesome he doesn't want to have sex so soon. I think it means that he respects her that much to want to know her mind & heart first. She calls & complains about no sex has been had and I'm like "What's the issue?, I don't get it?!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment