Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My best friend called me this morning & told me some disturbing news. Her younger sister was beaten by her boyfriend/father of her 2 sons. They have been having problems for a while now, where he has threatened to kill her & the boys, along with himself if she didn't do something he wanted. Since that day, her family has been telling her to leave him, come back home... To just get out!

Back on the 4th of July, a very close & good friend was taken away from the world by her boyfriend because she didn't want him anymore. I just wish the young lady could see that this could possibly be her. It's too soon for something like this to happen again.. I hope she sees things her family's way & decides to get out of this abusive relationship..

No comments:

Post a Comment