Monday, February 7, 2011

Crushed.....

So last Thursday was my mother's 44th birthday and since I'm jobless, broke, and just down I decided to do something nice for the woman who birthed me. At first I was going to make her a cake, but I thought that may not turn out as good as a store brought cake. So I took my last $13 bucks & brought her a cake.. I tried to get something I thought she would like...

She gets home from work & I present the cake to her. She looks at it, decided to get herself a piece & as she cuts it, she says aloud "Oh.. I know I'm not going to like this." I'm standing there like WTF?! I really wanted to scream on her about how I went out, spent my last bit of money & you say that you KNOW you aren't going to like it before you even eat it!!!! She did eat 1 piece of cake & complained the whole time how she didn't like the cake.


So all weekend I've been eating her birthday cake in anger (and to not be wasteful). That was some ungrateful shit. Next year, she won't be getting a cake from me at all.. How about those apples, mom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment