Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pre- Sex Rituals

So I was just sitting on the couch, thinking about sex (like I always do) and I was wondering "Do other people in the world have the same type of pre sex rituals?!"

Before I have sex, there are several things I MUST do!

1. Buy condoms (unless the dude is providing them)
2. Take a bath. I'm not big on douching, so soaking in the tub getting my snatch fresh is good for me.
3. While in the tub, I shave. Legs, pits, snatch. You never know when a man may want to lick & kiss places where the hair has grown outrageously.
4. Lotion my entire body & add smell goods. I'm all about smelling good.
5. Pineapples! Water! Pineapples are know to make the coochie smell yum yum. Water is great for naturally lubercating the snatch. This is also great for men. Women who swallow hate bleach smelling/tasting jizz.
6. I forgot to add pedicure!! You never know when dude may want to suck a toe or 2.

What are your pre-sex rituals? Leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment