Friday, December 18, 2009

Uhh Hi!!

lol I haven't been here in a long time.. Almost forgot about this blog.. Anyhow.. So much has happened recently.. Let's get this part over & done with:
  1. Lost my job 2 days before Thanksgiving.. Reason? I have no fuckin idea.. What did I learn? Not to work for a crazy white bitch.. And that in the Commonwealth of Virginia, you can get fired for no apparent reason.
  2. I can't collect unemployment because I never filed my taxes.. Ever!
  3. There are nooooo jobs out there!!
  4. I have been borderline depressed about not working & not having money..
  5. A plus is I'm doing hair whenever I can and I am still making my own car payments..
  6. Christmas is a week away and I have nothing to give anyone.. Even though my closest friends and family understand, I still feel bad about it..
  7. I had a interview for a temp agency.. So hopefully after Christmas something will pan out with that.
  8. I had to cancel my gym membership so my plans to slim & trim by the summer is kinda out of the question.
  9. I'm completely single.. And I mean not 1 attachment to anybody..
  10. I'm in love with someone I've never met.. But he's hundreds of miles away..
I think my next few blogs are going to be mini rants about my day to day life as someone unemployed.. Maybe some poetry thrown in the mix.. You know, totally random ish..

No comments:

Post a Comment