Thursday, October 29, 2009

M.A.C.

I've been a fan of M.A.C. lipgloss/lipglass for a couple years now.. They have never done me wrong! I was kinda upset that they move product so fast though. Some time in July I brought this tube of Cremesheen Glass and last month they weren't even carrying it anymore. I do see they have new Fall colors of Cremesheen Glass.. Anyway, it you haven't tried them - You should! I will say they are kinda pricey but it's well worth it (Prices vary from $14 to $28)

I'm not big on foundation, eye shadow and blush but from what I hear; they are the go to cosmetic line for all of that!

So visit them at your local Macy's, Sephora (some locations), Bloomingdale's or online! They even have an awesome recycling program where you turn in 6 empty containers and you get a free lipstick!

PS: I'm totally addicted to the Lipgelee and clear lipglass. I own about 7 tubes of gloss from them (that I carry on me just about 24/7)


No comments:

Post a Comment