Thursday, April 7, 2011

Honesty is the best!!

In all my relationships, whether friendship, sexual, etc; all I ask of the other person is to be honest with me. That let's me know from the jump if you're trustworthy.

In all of the sexual relationships I've had, being 100 about your status is a must. Yeah we're going to be protected but I don't play with fire either way. Even with bf/gf relationships, just be upfront about everything. If you have a gf or some chick whose just some side booty, let me know. Let me have that choice to either be with you or not.

I don't see how some people can lie about the littlest things to the major stuff. If you tell the truth in the beginning, the rest should be a breeze. So think about the 'white lies' you may tell your girl/guy & if it was even worth it. More than likely it wasn't.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment