Saturday, March 12, 2011

Should I?

I have a guy friend (let's call him R) who I went to HS & my first year of college with. We hang out for birthdays & randomly but nothing daily. The last couple of times R, myself & our mutual friend went out to dinner; we end up back at my house watching tv or a movie cuddled up on the couch. We flirt hard: calling each other baby & honey, holding hands. I even let him touch me intimately.

The dilemma is that I was seeing in a very sexual manner another mutual friend for years. Recently we broke it off but R knows that he & I had something going on for the whole time since we went to school together.

I guess what I'm getting at is should I ask for more aka sex or just let what has happened a couple times just happen? (I really like him as my friend & I would love to have sex with him....)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment