Friday, June 22, 2012

Last night...

Early this morning (1:30am EST), my ex-sex buddy called me begging for sex because he & his girlfriend broke up.. He was talking about how I was right, she wasn't right for him, and how I need to let him come over & make us both happy (with sexual pleasure)... I then had to burst his bubble.

  1. Just because you broke up with your girl & I'm single doesn't mean we're going back to that.
  2. I'm not that hard up for sex.
  3. I'm UBER serious about being celibate until I find someone worth my time & loving.
  4. Lastly, I don't even want to have sex with him.
He seemed really desperate & literally begged me for 1 night of passion. I was so turned off that even if I was thinking about it, I wouldn't. 

Then earlier yesterday, I told my mom I'm serious about no intercourse & etc. She played devil's advocate & was asking why and when did I see myself breaking it like I'm just saying this shit because it sounds good. Smh, she doesn't even believe in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment