Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I was doing good.....

Until I got a call from "the guy I was seeing" about 20 minutes ago. He just said "I need to talk to you when it's convenient. I'll call you in the morning.". My stomach literally turned over and I got angry all over again. I really feel like anything he has to say to me is worthless.. But I'm going to be an adult and talk to him, then more than likely curse him out.

But I was doing great before he called. I didn't think about him, talk about him, or anything except for 1 day when my cousin & sister were talking about their ex relationships. Outside of that, I wasn't even concentrating on him or any other man. Definitely taking my me-time seriously...

1 month & counting that I vowed to myself that I would not enter into another casual sex relationship. So far, I've been offered sex roughly 3 to 7 times, and declined every single one. Even came millimeters close to actual intercourse and turned it down. I'm doing well with it.... At least at the moment.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment