Monday, May 2, 2011

Kinda in my feelings....

So this past weekend, I ran into my so-called best friend's sisters @ a local club. They both were telling me that she up & moved all the way to Texas. Just her & her 2 sons (1 of which who isn't even fully cooked yet) living in Texas broke with no family to help. So the older sister was telling me that she just told her whole family that she couldn't deal with their drama & such, so she was going to separate herself from it. On one hand I commend her for speaking up & but on the other hand I'm a little upset. Why would you move thousands of miles & over 6 hrs away from your family & friends?! Its not even huge that she left, its the fact that she has 2 babies she has to care for & that she has no means to do so.

I guess all I can do is pray that they will be okay........


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment