Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goals for the rest of 2011.

Sometimes I need to write things out for myself (like most people, I hope). Just yesterday, I re-applied for school & financial aid. Today I find out I won't be able to get FinAid because of a delinquent loan I have from hair school. Now I need to take care of that so I can start school with a clean slate!

1. Find a job. I need to get one before May 31st. I would love to have 2 part time jobs. (Yeah my summer may suck, but I need money more than traveling.)

2. Pay student loan off in full! (Hence, needing the job)

3. Bank. I need to save up like a couple grand so I can say "Oh, I got some money" when I actually will have thousands!

4. School. If I can't start Fall 2011, I HAVE to start Spring 2012. Computer Science is my major, may change it to Liberal Studies.

I know I can focus on the main 3 so that I can make the 4th happen.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment