Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update on life 5.30.12


  • Looking for a job in VA, NY, and NJ. I don't even know why, getting a job out here these days is harder than concrete.
  • I'm about 99.5% done with men. Some recent findings have really killed my hope for love and even more.
  • I will say that I am in heavy like with this one guy but I have small doubts because of someone else. That's okay sometimes right? (I know it isn't but shit happens when someone deceives & hurt you.)
  • I would love to stop talking about this topic, but it's been one of the reasons for my slight step back into depression recently. 
  • Been doing hair like a crazy lady trying to fund a trip to NYC for a couple days/weeks. It was just a couple months back that I couldn't even stand to do anyone else's hair but I am.
  • I turned 26 in April and I feel like I have accomplished nothing in life... 
On another note, I've been neglecting my sewing machine. (Matter of fact, I have a shirt I need to finish on the table right now) When I was in NY back in April, I got some material to make some leggings but forgot to bring it home. My new crafting love is making place mat clutch bags. Check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment