Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspired.

I was originally going to name this entry '2013 & I'm out of here!', but I was recently inspired. For the longest, I've been talking about leaving Virginia for New York or anywhere honestly. I always find some reason as to why I can't leave right now or in the near future and sometimes they are legit reason, but last night my sister's friend completely inspired me to do it! He said & I quote "I went to NY with a bag & $40. I haven't came back home for anything since!". Shocked & amazed, I felt like such a fool for making all these excuses as to why I couldn't just uproot myself & leave. I have family I could stay with, a hustle that is legal & produces a decent amount of money, and the determination to not want to stay in this state (physically & mentally)any longer. As soon as my mom is back to 110%, I'm doing it! No obstacle is too big! (That's my 2012 motto).
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment