Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I let go & he got married.

Am I the only one with that one ex who no matter what, has always came back? It didn't matter what the situation was, but after the breakup, you knew there was still a chance?

So I randomly was browsing my Facebook news feed & I see that he changed his status from 'Engaged' to 'Married'. I knew about his engagement, straight from him and with me still having feelings & being jealous (still working on that) I just knew it wasn't going to happen. He even said he was kind of not in a rush to not go thru with it for some unknown reason. On one hand I thought/wished he would want to give us a try again.. But on the other hand, he said he was happy.

He's called me once before he got married and once after. I really don't even want to talk to him, guess that's why I've missed both calls and haven't called him back. Oh well, another one bites the dust.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment